text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Aunty Tracey Came to Town

My eternal quest for a hobby

Monday, October 23, 2006

Aunty Tracey Came to Town

Riding on a ferry. Tracey and Emilie came to town this morning. We got to granny's house just after Rona had gone off to take her break. Poor Rona did not get any sleep as granny had been calling her name all night. Poor girl. Very capable Tracey got granny up and into the washroom and then into the kitchen while I stood around trying to corale Emilie. Granny ate a bit of lunch and then she went back to bed while Tracey, Ellis, Emilie and I had a bit of a visit. Tracey decided that Edie could not be along even for the 3 hours that Rona had off for her break so phoned the manager of the Home Care Support place and asked if they could also provide someone for those three hours. She also phoned our aunt Susie to ask when mom and dad are coming home - Thursday - phew. Edie was not doing well and was hallucinating a bit - thought i was the tea lady and was ordering tea from bed, but would have coffee if we had it. I politely told her I would bring tea and then left the room. We left when Rona came back and I headed home and Tracey went to go shopping. I had another concert (which went well) but Ellis was not a happy camper again. Cyp had to take him for basically a two hour walk to keep him calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home