text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: A Non Eventful Day

My eternal quest for a hobby

Friday, October 13, 2006

A Non Eventful Day

Today was another spectacular day. Ellis and I did not get up to much. He had a fairly long nap in his swing, swinging away to Mozart. We had a quick lunch at home and then headed out for a walk around GI with Barb. Ellis managed to fall asleep in the Baby Bjorn while facing out. Got home, took him out and he screamed his head off - I could not figure out what the problem was and finally ended up nursing him to sleep in bed. When he woke he was pretty unhappy again so we went out for a walk in the sling to get more dinner stuff. Cyp got home around 6 and we managed to eat dinner while Ellis played on the mat. Decided to go and see Suzy at work (which I thought would be a good walk for Ellis), but he screamed his head off. Cyp said "perhaps he's hungry." I said, no but he continued to scream, so I nursed him a school playground. He started to scream again and Cyp said "perhaps he has gas." I said no but then I put him over my shoulder and he belched a huge burp. Darn Ellis, already siding with his dad. We managed to get a movie while out and stopped by Suzy's work, but she wasn't on at that time - maybe we'll try again tomorrow. We watched Munich for a bit when we got home, but Ellis got to the point where nothing would console him, so we went to bed. I've turned into one of the moms that has to go to sleep with her kid to get him to sleep. This means pretty early nights for me. I may have to work on this if I ever want to stay up past 9:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home