text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Now the Car has Died

My eternal quest for a hobby

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Now the Car has Died



So we can't get our camera fixed either. Hence no pics for the blog - although perhaps I could steal one from flickr. Done. Noticed that Ellis has picked the inside of his ear raw this morning. Poor guy - I will ask the community health nurse today. I sure hope it's not an ear infection (am I negligent for not rushing him to the doctor immediately?). Yesterday was a very stormy day - NB and I ran errands in the hood in the morning and got a tad wet. News that night said it was a very unusual storm for November to say the least - lots of trees down. It was a banner day yesterday - Ellis actually laughed. You'll note he sports the bib look now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home