text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Car Testing

My eternal quest for a hobby

Monday, November 20, 2006

Car Testing

So little guy went test driving yesterday (actually, he just got held by the old grandparents while Cyp and I test drove). We are no closer on a decision for a car, but I think I decided I do not like the new civic. I did like the Mazda 3 hatchback, but it is not very safe. Sigh, will we ever decide? I will have to go testdriving this week as much as possible and maybe a broker can find us a car.

I tried to put Ellis to sleep in his crib last night. We put him to sleep first at around 8. At 9:30, I tried to go to sleep, but he instantly woke up and started booting me and squirming and uh uh uhing. So I tried to nurse him back to sleep, but as soon as I rolled over to get comfortable, he would wake up and start booting me again. So I said to myself, Ok! I want to sleep so you're going in the crib. So I got out, and rocked him and he got more and more wound up, so I tried nursing again and I tried to get Cyp to rock him. Then I took him into crib room and tried to rock him to sleep, but he just got more and more wound up - started shrieking. Cyp said, can we try this on Thursday (hmm, his night out). I got fed up and took Ellis back to bed (by this time it was about 11:30) and we both crashed, Ellis had the old glint in his eye again. Yes, he won this round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home