text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: All the Cool Kid's Coats have Ears

My eternal quest for a hobby

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All the Cool Kid's Coats have Ears



So, we made it through the sleep experiment weekend. It wasn't so bad - Ellis only cried for half and hour - but he did scream his head off. He finally falls asleep when he rolls onto his stomach and can't lift his little head anymore, then he quietly falls asleep. I do wonder if it's permanently affecting his future self esteem, but he seems to have forgotten all about it by morning and generally wakes up in a good mood. I also tried the let him cry thing yesterday afternoon and he slept for 2 hours and fifteen minutes - perhaps that's why it took an hour last night for Cyp to get him to sleep. Although it could be that I kept coming in to see how it was going and that gave Ellis inspiration to scream louder so we would cave. We didn't though and he eventually fell asleep and he didn't wake up till 6 am! Could also be that he was extra tired as he went swimming again yesterday with me and granddma D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home