text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Cat

My eternal quest for a hobby

Monday, January 15, 2007

Cat

Ellis is now noting the cats - he gets quite entranced when he sees them. He's also been trying little tastes of things - Sat. night he had a bit of lasagna (thanks to Aunty Tracey who made me a lasagna for Christmas and thanks to Dot for not giving it away as it was in her freezer). He seemed to like it. Last night he tried a bit of guacamole too. We also brushed his teeth last night for the first time. He didn't like that. All these new routines, he's becoming quite the time consuming hobby :)

Don't get to blog as much anymore. He did figure out how to roll from his back to his tummy today. I'm hoping this will help him sleep better on his own as he seems to prefer sleeping on his stomach - more cozy. Supposed to snow again tonight. I kinda miss the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home