text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Swing

My eternal quest for a hobby

Friday, February 09, 2007

Swing



I can't believe I haven't mentioned the swing yet. The swing is our new way to get out of the house. I usually need a destination when going for a walk with Ellis - which usually means going to the store if we haven't got other plans, which usually means spending money on things we don't need. The other day, Barb, Ellis and I went swimming (more to come later) and stopped at Safeway on the way home. NB asked if we needed anything, but we didn't so I stayed in the car while Ellis slept. Later on in the day, NB caught me leaving our place to go to the store. She looked at me a little incredously (sp?) before I told her that we were bored and needed a destination. The store turned out to be a good idea as we obviously needed food (two big bags worth). Ok, back to the swing - so I discovered the baby swing a couple of blocks from our house so now Ellis and I make pretty much a daily trip to the swing. He's getting more used to it - but this pic is from day 2 (Jan 31) when he's still pretty unsure. Now he's starting to squeal with delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home