text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Birds and Nerds

My eternal quest for a hobby

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Birds and Nerds


We went to Cyp's favourite destination again - the Riefel Island Bird Sanctuary. It was an experiment to see how Ellis feels about birds. I'd taken Ellis for lunch on Friday with Ellen and we sat outside as it was a beautiful day. There were little birds flitting around eating bread crumbs and Ellis freaked out. As soon as I turned him away from the birds, he'd stop freaking and when I pointed him at the birds, he'd freak again. So off to the bird place we went and he did okay. He wasn't nearly as happy as with dogs and cats, but I think he likes ducks. I don't think he likes his new carrier though as he kept trying to fling himself out of it.

Now, I've posted a pic - the vain part of me did not want to do it - look at those neck wrinkles (I'm not talking the bird here) and I think the new carrier makes my butt look big. It's a good one of Ellis and the bird though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home