text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby

My eternal quest for a hobby

Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Cyp and I like to argue over who takes the pictures and even though this one seems to be a Cyp extreme close-up, it's actually a Renee extreme close-up (after all, Ellis does have flawless skin - he could be a supermodel). I went to choir again last night. It's getting easier going - I no longer fret the entire time about how dad and little guy are doing. When I got home though, no one was here and I did start to worry. I started imagining all these horrific scenarios. The main scenario being that dad and little guy were run over by a crazy driver. The door opened at 10:10 though and in they walked - Ellis looking very rosy cheeked. Cyp had timed it to the minute as I told him I would be home by 10:10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home