text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: A Quiet Thanksgiving

My eternal quest for a hobby

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Quiet Thanksgiving





Today was a fairly quiet Thanksgiving. Ellis and I headed up to great grandma's this morning to take her turkey leftovers. She's doing well again today and was telling us about her latest project. When we got home, we phoned Nicole who wanted to check out the new store that had just opened near us. The music in the store was loud and obnoxious, but we managed to find a new shirt. We then came home to feed the little guy and then headed to GI for a walk. Another gorgeous day. Watched Project Runway at Neighbour Barb's (introduced to more tv favourites) and then headed home. Ellis was rather frantic, but we finally went to bed at 11. His little arms and legs just wouldn't stop going and he was kinda looking at me in bed as it to say "help me" I just calmly lay beside him and eventually the arms and legs came to a rest. phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home