text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Learning to Dress Myself

My eternal quest for a hobby

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Learning to Dress Myself

That's what I was doing last Thursday, hence no blog post. Completely forgot all about it too till just now and it's almost time for this week's post.

Yes - I learned that to fancy oneself up for work, one must wear high heels. I had purchased a pair about a month ago - I was told at the time, that one puts them on upon arriving at work, sits at desk all day and immediately takes them off upon leaving work.

Instead, I wore my fancy shoes to a dinner party and I paid for my foolishness. Fancy shoes are no fun and no matter what anyone says, I still think they make me look like a ho. Being the cheap person that I am though, I will wear them till I've gotten good use out of them.

Now for a completely unrelated topic, I appear to be getting spam comments - and these commentors are trying to suck me in to clicking on the link they provide by telling me that my blog is good - DEAD GIVEAWAY SPAMMERS - I know my blog is no good and I will not click on those nasty links that will take me to who knows where.

I'm feeling a little bummed about my blog as hubby's colleague has told me that blogs are useless pieces of twaddle for people with too much time on their hands. Harrumph! I don't care! I'll blog anyway even if there isn't even a shred a useful info in my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home