text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: Someone has Found his Feet

My eternal quest for a hobby

Friday, December 22, 2006

Someone has Found his Feet



Amazing the little guy can reach them over his muffin top. It's been a while since the last post. A lot has happened. Ellis got his second round of shots, all went well, I've almost done all my Christmas shopping (almost) and I got my regular Christmas flu. At least I got it over and done with before Christmas this year. Nothing like nursing a baby in between visits to the bathroom to barf. I came down with the flu at about 9 at night and basically told Cyp and little guy that there would be no nursing. Cyp tried to entertain a screaming Ellis as best he could but then he read that it is best to nurse when one has the flu so that the baby can get my antibodies. So I would barf and nurse. I did say at about midnight - I need apple juice so Cyp and Ellis had to go to the 24 hour store. They came back and I think Ellis and I managed to get about 2 hours sleep - Cyp got to sleep on the couch. Fun.
Second pic is of Ellis talking and walking. He likes to talk on his walks. Wish I knew what he was saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home