text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: On the Move

My eternal quest for a hobby

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

On the Move

So Ellis rolled off the bed last week. I could have sworn he was smarter than that, but it turns out he's just like all other babies. Ok, I had left him precariously perched near the edge but still...
We'd had a rough morning and he took longer than usual to go to sleep at nap time. There was much rolling involved and when he finally fell asleep, his feet were close to the edge with his head pointed into the middle of the bed. I figured he'd be fine as there was still a pillow between his feet and the cliff edge. He woke up screaming after a short nap and as I walked into the room to get him I realized he was half off the bed. I ran towards him, but I was too slow. Fortunately, he'd kicked the pillow off first and he landed on it perfectly. He didn't even notice he'd falled off the bed. My adrenaline was through the roof though - not nice of Ellis to try to give his mom a heart attack. This has now prompted the move to the crib, somehow he keeps ending up in our bed though at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home