text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: London

My eternal quest for a hobby

Saturday, May 12, 2007

London

hi,

if you don't want to be on our travel email list, let me know and i will unsubsribe you. We're currently in an internet centre on oxford circus st? £1 an hour. Got to our hotel around 4 pm van time - and immediately went out to see the London Eye - we didn't go on it, but it looked impressive. we then ran around like chickens and saw Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Pic Circus blah blah blah - Somehow we walked around Buckingham Palace or very near. Went to Wagamama - Ellis got to order his own food which he promptly threw on the floor. I'm about to pass out, but thought I'd send a note to say we made it- Ellis was a star on the plane and slept for a lot of it - Business class was excellent and I don't know how we are going to do coming home. Ellis is hilarious - he keeps whipping his head around as if to say - ~hey these aren't the normal walks we've been taking. He took one look at Big Ben and started bouncing up and down in his pack.

The tube ride in from the airport was a bit of an adventure - but not too bad.

ok, I think Cyp wants to check his email

Ren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home