text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: ok - weekly posts could be doable

My eternal quest for a hobby

Thursday, October 06, 2005

ok - weekly posts could be doable

I've decided it's overambitious posting daily entries - after all, I'm not a lady of leisure like some - (ESME). So I'm going to try to attempt weekly blogs. Unfortunately I was fairly busy this week (doing what I'm not sure) so I didn't have time to reflect/contemplate life, which means that I didn't have time to get depressed which means less grist for the mill.

Why was I busy - not sure really. We had a house guest for a few days - she's moving back to Vancouver from Toronto (of course - she only lasted two years) and spent the time doing commando style apartment and job hunting. Pretty inspiring in a way. She phoned in sick, flew across the country, found a new apartment, got a job and flew back - all in 4 days.

Now it seems the weekend is almost here.

Still trying not to watch much tv, not being too successful and trying to practice the gitar, again, I don't seem to have much stamina. For some reason, I can clean for hours but gitar - nope. A passion for cleaning - I guess most people would call that a neurosis as opposed to a passion.

Well, I really don't have much to say today so I'm signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home