text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: This is starting to resemble a previous pattern

My eternal quest for a hobby

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

This is starting to resemble a previous pattern

Namely my journal keeping. Lots of starts and stops. I see that it's been more than a year since my last post. I guess I haven't been bored enough. We moved, I started back to work after a year's mat leave and I guess just trying to maintain some semblance of sanity while working and caring for a small child meant that the blog got put off. I've quit my job though (normally I would be heading off to work within the next 10 minutes) so now I have time to blog again.

What spurred me on this morning was the fact that I wanted to post an add to Craigslist and I was unable to add a picture. I decided I needed to play around and waste more time on the computer so I can do some basic things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home