text-align: center;Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker My eternal quest for a hobby: My Quest Goes Public

My eternal quest for a hobby

Friday, February 18, 2005

My Quest Goes Public

It's time to put some more effort into finding the hobby I'm passionate about or finding my uniqueness.

Although I am a homebody, I'm trying to go to as many new things as possible these days.

Some initial thoughts on hobbies:

1. Reading (not sure if it fits as I also need to feel as if I'm accomplishing something - which I'm don't really feel I am - the author did though)
2. Music (ok - I've tried this alot and it is a current hobby, but I feel my passion for it is waning -perhaps it requires too much practice - although that shouldn't be hard if it truly is my passion)
3. Saving money (I'm good at this - but it kinda happens on its own without much effort on my part)

Others have suggested the standard I'll call them girl hobbies:

1. Photography
2. Writing

I have tried both - again, no passion yet.

I will think more and see if anything else pops into my head this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger GT said...

I await the outcome of this blog with much interest. Perhaps the music option would be more fun with other guitar strummers. Have you asked your teacher if their other students want to get together? --Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home